EdenScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for a RSPS EdenScape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

connection loss error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
popeye997
Just Starting
Just Starting

connection loss error Empty
PostSubject: connection loss error   connection loss error EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

ok guys we have another prooblem. every time that i try to log in it says connection loss. but it loggs me in and everything is black i cant see any off my tabs like inventory tab and stuff. then it shows the connection loss sign on the top right and it freezes there.

Any ideo on what the problem i?? replyy as soon as possiblle. also if people are in-game playing please respond to.
Back to top Go down
Big Duck

PostSubject: Re: connection loss error   connection loss error EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Argh! Same problem i havn't been able to log in for about 14 hours!!
Back to top Go down
popeye997
Just Starting
Just Starting

PostSubject: sorry :(   connection loss error EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 pm

sorry about this problem i am as eager to play as you are. but we have to wait till zoomkill loggs in fourms and tells us the problem and if it is fixed. i will tell you when it is fixed if you dont alreasy know Smile that is the best i can do. once again, sorry
Back to top Go down
Zoomkill
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: connection loss error   connection loss error EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 am

Sorry I'm a busy guy, I have to work 10-15 hour days so if the server messes up while I'm gone there's almost nothing I can do but hope it fixes it's self, this one was a simple feed back error just had to close and relaunch the server, sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://edenscape.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: connection loss error   connection loss error Empty

Back to top Go down

connection loss error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenScape :: Forums :: Need help?-
Jump to: