EdenScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for a RSPS EdenScape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've Started work on this server again :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoomkill
Owner
Owner

I've Started work on this server again :D Empty
PostSubject: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:12 pm

So I can't host any more so I will talk to one of my good friends whom I will get to host for me and if so I will start development on this server again for the people.
Back to top Go down
https://edenscape.canadian-forum.com
myty524

PostSubject: Re: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Zoomkill wrote:
So I can't host any more so I will talk to one of my good friends whom I will get to host for me and if so I will start development on this server again for the people.

Hello, i have only just joined literally lol, but i was looking through servers to play and seeing this, thought i could bring more players to the server if you like, and also host the server for you, how hard could it be its just leaving my computer on right? lol well get back to me if you can im here to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoomkill
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 am

Quote :
Hello, i have only just joined literally lol, but i was looking through servers to play and seeing this, thought i could bring more players to the server if you like, and also host the server for you, how hard could it be its just leaving my computer on right? lol well get back to me if you can im here to help

Now then you see, it's not nearly that easy firstly you must port forward your IP address leaving you open to hacking, Secondly you must have a good internet provider and an even better bandwidth, Third you have to ave a relatively good computer, and finally you need to understand basic Java code language to eve tap into the basics of hosting not to mention that you will need a deeper understanding if you were to get hacked and to fix errors with the server. What I'm saying is, it would just be to incontinent for me to let someone other than my friend or me to host as contact would be an issue as well.
Back to top Go down
myty524

PostSubject: Re: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:53 am

Zoomkill wrote:
Quote :
Hello, i have only just joined literally lol, but i was looking through servers to play and seeing this, thought i could bring more players to the server if you like, and also host the server for you, how hard could it be its just leaving my computer on right? lol well get back to me if you can im here to help

Now then you see, it's not nearly that easy firstly you must port forward your IP address leaving you open to hacking, Secondly you must have a good internet provider and an even better bandwidth, Third you have to ave a relatively good computer, and finally you need to understand basic Java code language to eve tap into the basics of hosting not to mention that you will need a deeper understanding if you were to get hacked and to fix errors with the server. What I'm saying is, it would just be to incontinent for me to let someone other than my friend or me to host as contact would be an issue as well.

ok :/ well i would still like to play your server Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoomkill
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 pm

You'll be able to once I manage to re-code everything and send my files to the host don't worry
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

lol this i wanna see to believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Started work on this server again :D   I've Started work on this server again :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Started work on this server again :D
Page 1 of 1