EdenScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for a RSPS EdenScape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want in our server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Gilbert

What do you want in our server Empty
PostSubject: What do you want in our server   What do you want in our server EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:46 pm

OK guys Smile if you have any suggestions about any monster we should add or anything we should upgrade let us know
Back to top Go down
popeye997
Just Starting
Just Starting

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in our server   What do you want in our server EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 am

I personaly have 3 suggestions i would like to make.

1. put bankers in the cammy portal/donator npc's portal.

2. make the guthix gs alot more tokkul in the dung shop, like 1.25m tokkul, also make the stats for the gs like a pring.

3. i also suggest that you add like a boss tele or have a command that when u do "::boss" , it has portals that lead u to like bosses Smile

those are my suggestions for now that i think would be good for the server Smile)
Back to top Go down
Zoomkill
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in our server   What do you want in our server EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 pm

The most recent server updates

- added banker to donor cave (cammy portal)

- changed stats on the guthix god sword and made it 1.25m tukkol

Working on

-Adding boss command and bosses
This might take a while since I also have to find the perfect spot to place these bosses, must be a big area, and must be multi combat.
Back to top Go down
https://edenscape.canadian-forum.com
popeye997
Just Starting
Just Starting

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in our server   What do you want in our server EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:26 pm

The commands ::bosses has been added now Smile thankyou for making the suggestions true Smile glad to help the server Smile
Back to top Go down
popeye997
Just Starting
Just Starting

PostSubject: gems   What do you want in our server EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm

hey i suggest that you make the uncut gems in the dommik store noted please??? thatt would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Zoomkill
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: RE: Noted gems.   What do you want in our server EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 pm

The gems are un-noted because if u have a chisel in your inventory you can cut them then sell them right there unless I forgot to add a selling npc there.

Also, might I add, it would be appreciated if you post suggestions in a new topic please, this was we can read the topc's easyer without having to search for the post.
Back to top Go down
https://edenscape.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in our server   What do you want in our server Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want in our server
Page 1 of 1